So my mom planned this really fun girls getaway for mystelf, kenzie, erin, kara, and herself. We went to lava hot spring Idaho. We stopped at the Bountiful temple on our way up and then were on our way. Once we got there we had a fun little pool/hot tub to swim around in. It was soooo hot, I couldn't even stay in very long. Then after soaking for a while we walked around town and visited a museum and some little shops. Then it was time for Thai food. My favorite! Then later that night we all hung out and watched movies. That was kinda the routine for nights! On Saturday we went to this cool little town called Soda Springs. There was a geyser that shot up like 50 ft. The water comes out carbonated. Weird huh? There was this little spring area where you could taste the water Kara and Erin did, I'm too chicken. Kenzie was having a blast taking pictures of everything. I could have posted tons more pics. It was fun to have her with us. We left to come home Sunday morning it was such a fun weekend. We plan on making it a little tradition every year. I'm looking forward to next year! :)
Apr 22, 2009
GIRLS TRIP!!!!! LAVA HOT SPRINGS
Posted by sebi & audra at 10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
you girls are all so cute! that sounds like such a fun little trip...I can't believe how grown-up Kenzie is looking lately.
you look so adorable with your belly! i love it! glad to hear that the girls had a good time too. kenzie is becoming a beautiful young woman!
fun times! i want to go on a vacation...maybe someday. you guys still need to come visit!
Aww I love the green bathing suit you got! I like ur shout out to your hubby- I think i'm gonna focus more on giving too. You guys are such a beautiful family- I miss you guy, makes me sad to look at these pics (and the music playing in the background doesnt help either!) haha. Love yall!
Post a Comment